It All Makes Sense Now… I had essure placed October 2013. January 2014 I did my test for the placement and seal, it was very painful test, the lady said that she has never had anyone in that much pain for that test. In January I also was in the hospital for two weeks and again in April then again this year April 2015 for dehydration and malnutrition. This last time I had a different doctor and he tested me for celiac disease ( gluten allergy), I was positive. Also I had two blood clots in January 2014. Every since I had the test done in January, to see about closure, I have been in constant pain, so I have been trying to get relief with no luck. I have gained weight with not being able to lose it. I have been told I have fibromalgia as well as SO MANY OTHER things on the SIDE EFFECTS list. It took til today to see all this in the news for me to look up on it, I never thought it would be all related to this essure, so to see 20 different problems I have been diagnosed with since then…so my agenda today is to call my doctor for further testing to see if I need to remove it!
- Jessica’s Story I am a 38 year old woman. I have 3 children ages 15, 13 and 2 and 2 step children, ages 9 and 7. You can see why I wanted to get the Essure. I had the Essure implanted June 2011. That […]
- Mary’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2006 at the age of 35 and my life has been a nightmare ever since. Shortly after the procedure I started having debilitating abdominal pain, […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Alicia’s Story Hi! I’m a mother of four. I had the Essure procedure on March 8, 2018. I was told that I would be 100 percent back to normal the same day. I’ve had nothing but problems and constant pain. […]
- Tanya’s Story I got the Essure coils on March 1, 2007. About a month after the procedure, I developed massive pains in my abdomen. I called the physician who implanted the coils and he believed they […]
- Krista’s Story Hello, Thanks for having this forum to tell our stories. Mine is one that has involved 10 years of joint pain, generally feeling unwell, 'foggy' sort of cognition, and a gradual […]