Hi my name is Tara. I have had the Essure since 2010 and I have been having problems with it ever since. The doctor has ignored me when I badly need him. I have been bleeding for three months straight and now I have a rash on my legs. I have never had that before the procedure.
I am having trouble finding a doctor that is willing to put my body back to normal. I want to go back to normal because I am engaged and I want another child with my fiancée. I am tired of going through this pain everyday. I just wish I could get help. It hurts me so bad I want to just crawl in a corner and cry. Please help me if there is any doctor that is willing to listen and help me. Doctors always tell that the pain is not Essure-related, but it is. I am pissed off because I know there are other women who have the same problem. I am begging you to help me out.
- Samantha’s Story Hi I'm 29 years old and three years ago after giving birth to my second son, I requested my tubes be tied tubial ligation, the past three years have been hell for I've been breaking out […]
- Lynne’s Story I had gotten the Essure procedure on december 13 2012. when i had the procedure done i actually had to go through 3 kits just for my right side they wouldnt deploy and it hurt like hell i […]
- Erin’s Story I am writing this in pain right now. I have the essure procedure done October 2012. I have experienced lower abdominal pain more then ever and my periods are very very hard for 2 days then […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes […]
- Sarah’s Story I was going through a divorce as at the time i though it was a good idea to have the essure put in January 2013. But since then I have delt with pain and it just got worse and worse. I […]
- Elizabeth’s Story Thank you for this site, and to all those women who have shared this story. Essure recently became available at my local hospital in Corner Brook, NL, and I was considering asking my […]