I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended that i have the essure procedure done as i could return to work after the weekend. I agreed to the procedure and had it done. A few months later i was still feeling discomfort, more like shooting pain. I made an appointment with my Dr. to see about thia pain i was having. I was told it was normal and to give it time. Over the last 3 years the pain has gotten worse and i am about to go in again for the same pain and feeling like i want to puke. Along with all that i am getting headaches as well. Going to talk to my Dr about juat getting a hysterectomy to get these things removed and not feel like this any longer. I cant take it not one more week.
- Camie’s Story So let me start off by saying thank you for listening to my story. I've been trying to find someone to listen. I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I think it was March or April of […]
- July’s Story I am just starting the process to try and figure out the source of my chronic back pain. I am suspecting Essure. But, when I mentioned it to my gynecologist he said that it is impossible, […]
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on Sept 26, 2014 & starting on Oct 5 I had a headache for 6 weeks straight and muscle/joint pain followed that was so severe I ended up in the hospital […]
- Michelle’s Story During the pregnancy of my 2nd daughter, I asked my OB if she could tie my tubes during my c-section and she said no the hospital would not allow it. She reccommended I get the essure […]
- Judy’s Story I am 28 years old I had 2 boys thought I wouldn't never have another one until I met the man of my dreams who had 3 kids of his own we then decided we wanted to have another one so now I […]
- Teesha’s Story Hello, I'm a mom of 3 children and I spoke with my ob/gyn about getting my tubes tied after my 2nd child was born. She then insists that I get the essure procedure, this is what she's […]