In 2011 I had the Essure procedure done. Ever since, I suffer from pain all the time, almost as if someone is stabbing me in the stomach. When I get my cycle, I pass clots the size of softballs. I would say about 10 plus days a month I have migraines that put me in bed. As for having sex with my hubby, it brings me to tears. I have been told the only way to make it go away is to have a hysterectomy. I am only 33 and do not want to have that happen. This was the biggest mistake I could have made. I wish I knew then what I know now!
- Sahlae’s Story I had the procedure done about a 1 1/2 ago shortly after an abortion ever since the procedure my body has not been right, I have the worst periods ever before the procedure I would have […]
- Patti’s Story I got my essure in 2012, I did not know about any problems with the device at that time. But am facing a hysterectomy now. I have Constant pain,and I am passing blood clots the size […]
- Karen’s Story I am crying as i type this. My mom got essure inserted today August 27,2014. I didnt know all these negative stories were being told about essure. My mom is lying in bed while having […]
- Jacqueline’s Story I had the ESSURE STENTS put in, in 2004 nearly 10 years and I have had nothing but problems. I was told tht the pain and cramps would stop (THEY NEVER DID) thye only got worse and I have […]
- Tanya’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2008, after the birth of my daughter. I was 31 years old at the time and my daughter was my fourth child; so I was finished having children and […]
- Sabina’s Story I had several complications in getting and carrying my pregnancies. after my second daughter was born I decided to use a permanent birth control. I was concerned about the down time after […]