I, too, had the Essure procedure implanted in September 2009 as a form of permanent birth control. About 6 months after, I started to have pelvic pain like no other. I went to my gyn many times and we never could figure out the problem. Most of the pain came from cramping and when I was being intimate. To make a long story short, I’ve had a scope done, been put on birth control for a year to see if it was hormonal, been put on Nortryptiline for the migraines. All kinds of stuff that just won’t help. I have told my doctor that I am convinced that it is the Essure and I want it out! I think this was the worst mistake of my life and I regret it wholeheartedly.
- Kayla’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April 2013, 6 weeks PP. I had cramping, back pain, and bleeding constantly everyday since the procedure, until the end of September of this year. Now […]
- Sherlyn’s Story After having hormone issues my entire life and being on birth control for 23 years, my doctor advised me to have the essure procedure. My coils were implanted on October 25,21012. […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. The day of the procedure everything was fine with the exception of some mild stabbing pains in my pelvic area and cramping. I expected all of this so I […]
- Maricela’s Story Hello,my name is MARICELA , I'am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very […]
- Sarah’s Story I made the choice to have the Essure as my permanent birth control about three years ago. I did not know I was actually having symptoms from the Essure because the symptoms I had […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]