My essure was implanted in Aug. 2011. About a year after I started noticing what I call my phantom baby. It is a very large spasm that happens mainly on my right side lower abdomen multiple times daily. I have pinching and piercing pains constantly in my lower abdomen and my lower back. I do not have normal bowel movements anymore. What comes out is normal but my anus is incredibly sore and swollen most of the time as well as I bleed from my rectum frequently. After intercourse with my husband the pinching stabbing pains get worse. My doctor says it all has nothing to do with the essure coils even though I never felt any of this prior and it has only gotten worse over the last 3 years. I want them removed so badly. I am 24 and would do anything to have them removed. A hysterectomy even sounds amazing at this point. I am in so much pain daily.
- Casey’s Story I had an Essure procesure done in April 2014. I went for my HSG test in July and found that the right side was completely sealed but the left side was open and the coil was pierced through […]
- Crystal’s Story I had my Essure done in August of 2012. It seemed like the best option at the time. Since then I bled for the first several months straight, and now for the last 3 I have not at all. So […]
- Natalia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done June 24, 2013 after having my third child and wanting a permanent method of birth control. My doctor convinced me that this was the best and newest method […]
- Melissa’s Story In December of 2010, I had the Essure procedure. My Gyn performed this at a local hospital. She was able to implant one spring into my left fallopian tube, but not the right (thank God). […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]
- Carolyn’s Story I just for the first time saw this story on the news last night and feel like now I understand what is going on with my daughter Sarah who had this Essure implanted in her in 2012. I have […]