I am a 29 year old mother of three. I got the Essure implants in 2009. Until a few days ago when a friend mentioned it to me I didnt even think to connect the medical problems I have been having to the Essure implants. I like, the other women who have shared their story’s suffered from prolonged and spontanious periods with horrible cramping and clotting. I dealt with the horrible pelvic and back pain for years.
In June of 2012 due to heavy bleeding, numerous cysts in my ovaries and a large mass in my uterus I had to have a complete Hysterectomy. I’m embarrassed to say that I didnt think to realise and now after reading the other story’ I am sure my issues were caused by the Essure. I am even more embarrassed to say that up until two days ago I happily recommended this procedure to many women, telling them how quick and easy it is. It was upon recommending it to my friend that she let me know she had already researched it and found all these horror story’s. I’m so sorry that I ever had this or recommended it to anyone else and I truly hope they are stopped soon.
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have […]
- Teri’s Story I have had essure for 3 years now. I have had many of these symptoms that other women are describing but I didn't think that the essure would be causing these things. I have recently […]
- Tami’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on August 9th, 2012. Within a month I felt like my ovaries were swollen. I continued to feel discomfort but thought nothing of it, but on November 23rd I […]
- Sandra’s Story Hello, my name is sandra wolfe and I am 22 years old. I got the essure procedure done October 17, 2013. Since I have had essure I have had nothing but problems with it. I'm always havin […]
- Carrie’s Story My Essure procedure was scheduled for 11/30/12. I had done research prior to considering Essure and was prepared to deal with the side effects as mentioned on both the Essure and Mayo […]
- Andrea’s Story I am so glad I saw the stor on Essure because I had no idea so many women were having problems. I had essure inserted back in 2009 or 2010. My horror started when the gyn tried to insert […]