I have digged & digged trying to find answers as to why in the last 5-6 years my body feels like it’s falling apart.now 47
Never did I once consider it may be caused by my’ Essure Procedure’ until recent studies and recent stories in the media.
I have complained to Drs; and have had MANY MRI’s xrays only to be told its Arthiritis …My joints…Wrists ..Arms burn . lower back..
the pain runs up & down my Cervical Daily..The worst periods blood clots & pain..I stay tired & Fatique..lower Abdominal pain..sharp pains
itchie skin..rashes …many many nites I cannot sleep…I can Only be concerned now that the coils used in this procedure has made me sick…
please help me find answers ..Terrell B.
- Mendy’s Story I received Essure May of 2010. Contrary to what my physician disclosed to me, the procedure was in fact very painful. In addition I had an allergic reaction to the pain medicine that was […]
- Shana’s Story I received the Essure in 2007. Recently I started having episodes once a month where my bp rises/nausea/intestinal issues/muscle cramps and leg pain on left side along with sore glands in […]
- Gaylene’s Story After many years of not getting pregnant, I was surprised at age 35 when I found out I was expecting. My pregnancy was horrible and I was sick from the very beginning. From bleeding to […]
- Rachel’s Story I got my essure implant in 2009. I only have one ovary, because I had an infection in my ovary and had it removed in 2001. It went alright at 1st, but about 6 months later I developed a […]
- Kami’s Story I am a 39 year old woman with two children. I got the essure procedure done in June of 2014. One year later, my periods became erratic. Heavy bleeding and pain with each period. I started […]
- Cliana’s Story I has the Essure procedure in October 2010. My OB/Gyn talked me into having the procedure done because he said it not as invasive for me as it would be for my husband to have a vasectomy. […]