I had the Essure implants in October 2008 and recently I took a pregnancy test only to discover that I’m pregnant! This wasn’t in my plans. I had began noticing severe pains in my abdominal area and dizzy spells to where I would pass out at any moment. But now the test confirms me being pregnant I see where these symptoms come from. I would have never had the Essure procedure done if I could still get pregnant!
This procedure is not a good one and should have involved a little more research before releasing it to women who truly don’t want more children. I’m now at a crossroads because I don’t believe in abortion but I don’t want any more children. I’m so lost! Something must be done to keep unwanted or unplanned pregnancies down! Please help me Mrs. Brockovich!
- Callie’s Story Please recall essure. Sharp abdominal pains, ovarian cysts, migraines, rashes, abdominal bloating, depression, nausea, unexplained weight gain, dizziness, and severe cramping are just a […]
- Bisola’s Story I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]
- Christy’s Story I am 35 yr old female and had the implant put in 4 years ago. I was thinking this would be a great procedure for me. We were done having children, We had 4 boys at the time. After the […]
- Valerie’s Story Essure is just another horror story being marketed by Bayer Pharma to increase on their already increasing proftis out of the suffering of women in particular. Primodos victims are already […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implant placed in 2008 after my youngest son was born. I have experienced dizziness, moderate to some day’s severe back pain. A few months after I had it done, my husband […]