I am 31 years old and had the essure put in 2~3 weeks after my daughter was born in 2010. They said due to cmplications aftre a csection gone horribley wrong i could die or bleed to death. So they told me all the good things about essure but failed to tell me all the bad things. I have had savere pain in my tubes like burning and sharp pain also more infections of the bladder and pain during intimacy with my husband savere night sweats and mood swings. I also wish i could have another baby but due to all the injuries and infections like staph infections i cant. i feel older and not a happy mother of a 4 year old i have only one child but i have three step sons its not the same i feel i failed my family and myself. I have decided however to see a different obgyn so i can fix these problems please pray for me. Thank You Sincerely Terri Stropes i hope this will help some one like me not to have the essure procedure done unless you get all the facts but in my opinion no one should have it done its not worth it in the long run.
- Stacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012, after my fourth child was born. Again I was told it would be a simple procedure with minor side effects. Boy was I wrong! I was in […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Darnelle’s Story I had my first daughter in February 2003. She was born prematurely at 25 weeks. She only lived for 8 hours. In November 2004 my second daughter was born prematurely at 24 weeks. Today […]
- Maria’s Story I am 38 years old. I am married with 4 children. My story with Essure starts after my fourth child. She was born in September 2009. I had a natural birth and did not want to have to […]
- Karen’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in 2002. It was a great option because I could go in and out with really no days off from work. The procedure went well. I went back to make sure […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure done after my 3 rd child. He was about 4 months old. I was told how 'wonderful' this birth control was going to be. Never once did they tell me how horrible and long my […]