Had my essure placed in March 2010! Some of the problems I’m experiencing! weight gain, severe bloating and my stomach is always swollen, at times looks like I am about four months pregnant! Severe hot flashes, hair loss, severe back/hip pain, joint pain heavy bleeding with big blood clot, then go months with no bleeding! Bad stomach cramps feels like contractions! Tired, depressed and mood swings! I would love to have these things out but can’t afford it have no insurance! I hate it!! A girls number one enemy essure!!! I’m only 39 ????
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- April’s Story I had the procedure done and now I have problems with my periods. I have bleeding at a time through 3 or more pads and also tampax at one time. I had weight gain, sharp pain in my […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]
- Desiree’s Story I had essure implanted in May of 2013. At first everything seemed ok, I had went for my hsg and was confirmed blocked. Of the course of about month both my face and my forearms broke out […]
- Vicki’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about five years ago. One of the coils was inserted a little too far so the doctor couldn't guarantee that it would work. I went back 3 months later and […]
- Phyllis’s Story I had my Essure implanted in August of 2008. I had cramping for weeks after the implant and was told that was normal and give it more time. So I did. It seemed to get better. But in the […]