I have had Essure since 2007 and been having problems ever since. I’ve been having bleeding cramps even when I don’t have my cycle. I just need to know how can I get it undone because I really can’t afford to pay for it. Please help!
- Chastity’s Story I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had Essure done in October 2008. I started to have heavier cycles. My cramps went from none to painful. I went to my OBGYN about having some pains in my stomach. He told that it was […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Rachel’s Story My'e-baby'..I have been extremely lucky this was my only'side effect' it has been almost three years..can any one tell me if it is any less likely to migrate? I think I'd like to get it […]