I got Essure 4 years ago I was 22 and i had it because i had 4 kids and I had a lady from the healthdepartment telling me it was the new easy way to get fixed..Well I got it put in a month after i had my daughter and my first period after having it put in was a month and a half late and i had bad pains.My hole life my period and weight has always been the same,It was always 28-30 days apart,I never had bad cramping pains,and ive always weighted 140-150.My period just kept getting farther and farther apart.I know have a period every 2-3 months.I gained weight for NO REASON and i hate it so much..I Weigh 180 and that is not normal for me at all.I know my proublems are from essure.I have been going to the obgyn and they dont think its from essure they tested other things but they couldnt find out what my proublems were coming from.Every Month i think i mite be pregnant, it is very scary i can not have anymore kids.Another thing that is really weird every month when im about to start my period i get really bad headaches and hotflashes.It is getting worse every month.I know my story is not as bad as others but to me it SUCKS..I wish so much i would of just got the tubal.
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Felicia’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4 kids, I had two kids and two kids turned into four kids because I had twins, so my husband and I decided that we are done having kids. While I was pregnant […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is Tiffany, I am 43 and 2 years ago when I decided to have the Essure procedure done it was because my children were grown and I surely didnt want any babies at this point in my […]
- Katie’s Story Thank you for your stories. I had the Essure implanted in October of 2013. I had the confirmation of ¹00% blockage in January 2014. Every period has gone like clockwork since. I am now […]
- Heather’s Story I had the procedure done in 2008. My experience was excellent, still is. Everything was explained up front, my doctor educated me so I could make an informed decision. I also did plenty of […]