My name is tiffany and I’m 30 years old. I had essure implanted about 2 years ago. After having them implanted I had nothing but problems. Infections, heavy bleeding, lots of pain in my lower abdomen and back. Returned to the Dr several times but was always told it was just a coincidence that all this was happening that it wasn’t from the essure. I started to develop cysts on my ovaries, I have never once had a problem with that until after essue, but again the Dr said it has nothing to do with it. Still to this day I suffer all the time with pain and heavy bleeding and just plain not feeling well. I have never been able to prove that all my issues are from essure but I know myself they are. I just found out yesterday that I now have fibroids in my uterus. I’m off to see a new doctor on Thursday and hopefully he can shed some light on my agony for once.
- Dietra’s Story I got the Essure several years ago and have had pain and spasms from day one. During procedure the spasms were so bad it was 30 minutes before I could barely walk. I also developed more […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Christina’s Story I had my essure put in place in December 2012. Since then I have heavy periods that last three days, however within 2 weeks I have another one. I always experience cyst like pain before my […]
- Shalia’s Story My name is Shalia I am 30, but I was 22 at the time I got the Essure. I had just had my 2nd child and made the decision that 2 was enough for me so I began speaking with my doctor about a […]
- Maribel’s Story I had Essure implanted in September 2009 with the advice of my doctor (I had never heard of it before). I went in to seek advice on my birth control options, my Doctor recommended the […]
- Annette’s Story I had this inserted about 20 yrs ago , had major problems with it ended up with cervical cancer had loads of operations, hysterectomy when i was 30 it destroyed my life i have been sink […]