I have been seriously considering having the Essure, after talking to a friend who had it done, and had excellent results.
My husband and I have been back and forth, between this, and vasectomy, for months. My youngest of 4 children is 8 months old, and I feel like it’s time to make a decision. Because of complications during my last pregnancy, additional pregnancies are a bad idea.
After reading through this website, it’s enough to convince my husband and I that the Essure is not worth the risk. Vasectomy it is!
I just wanted to let you know this site helped me.
Thank you! Tiffany
- Jessica’s Story I had the procedure done after i had my third child. My husband and I thought that it would be best to get something like that done due to all the problems i had with my last pregnancy! […]
- C’s Story I just had my 4th child one week ago and was planning on having the Essure procedure done since it is less invasive than having a tubal ligation. I wanted to find out how the procedure was […]
- Amber’s Story I have no desire to have children. It's not my journey. I have been using the Mirena IUD for 7 years now and am happy enough, but wanted a more permanent solution. I heard about Essure and […]
- Paige’s Story I had the essure procedure on 7th July 2014. Throughout the process leading up to the procedure, the only information I received about afterwards was that I would feel a little off with […]
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Haydee’s Story I have been experiencing bloating for the last year, mixed with stomach pains i went to see a gastro doctor to have him check me. He found a hernia and gallstones, the stomach pains were […]