I got the Essure surgery in December 2011. I was told I would never feel it again. The depo shot that I had received to thin the lining of my uterus didn’t help my healing process. I spent months constantly bleeding. My bleeding prevented the scheduling of my follow up to see if the procedure worked. I have to avoid sitting in certain positions to avoid the excruciating pain. I can still feel the spots where the springs were placed. I hurt there sometimes. Some days it feels as though my cervix and belly button are being clamped together and pulled down and out. I have to stretch in certain ways and do pregnancy breathing to get the muscles to relax. I take pain meds as needed. This is march of 2015. I do not recommend anyone go through this. Do not get Essure.
- Stephanie’s Story I had my Essure put in place in July of 2008. I have since had prolapse issues that I believe are caused by the Essure spring. The doctor that performed the procedure had a hard time […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have told my story before, now I am telling you the end results. My name is tiffany I am 31 I had the essures put in me in 2009. I was informed they were safe and okay, so I went through […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had my son in November 2008 and since this was my third child I decided I wanted to have a tubal but my obgyn insisted on this new procedure called Essure. He made it sound so wonderful […]
- Monica’s Story I got essure in late 2012, after 4 kids and wanting something permanent my gyno suggested that was the best option, oh how betrayed I feel. Things have changed for me as well as for my […]
- Randi’s Story I had the essure attempted to be put in, but the dr passed my tube and put a hole in my uterus instead. Even with all the meds and numbing, i felt that pain. She stopped the procedure and […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had the Essure coils placed in October of 2011, after having months of bleeding that never stopped. The surgery went well and recovery was pretty easy. I had finally thought I was going […]