I have had essure for five or six years, and I can’t begin to tell you the problems I have experience since then. At first you think your just having normal health problems, but when you have been a healthy person like me you start to wonder. When the first problem hit me I thought it had to do with age, but when I started to have issues after issues that’s when I knew something was VERY WRONG. I have tried to tell my doctors it’s essure that’s causing my problems. I always get a different respone ‘I’ts not essure let try this,’ they say. My family have noticed a difference, if i could go back in time I would say no to Essure. I hope this helps someone reading my story. DON’T GET E-HELL IT’S NOT WORTH IT.
- Christy’s Story I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I'm 40 and had this […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have the Essure implant and am also experiencing a lot of problems. I cannot find a doctor to remove it. I live in Pennsylvania, but at this point, I am willing to travel wherever […]