I had the procedure done in Nov 2012, and I wanted it out right away. I have severe trigger point pain and bleed with no reason. My periods are very unpedicatable and extreme. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I cant move or cry out in pain. I am on a list to sign OR papers on Oct 22 for a complete removal via laparoscopy. I am told this is the only way it can be taken out and my tubes will not be reattached. I am so distraught by this that it weighs heavily on my emotional state to point where i want the option to be able to have another child. Is there any way of suing the drug company and having them pay for IVF?
- Lee’s Story I am 38 years old now and in Nov 2012 I had the ESSURE put in. I have been experiencing excruciating intermittent trigger point pain. The surgeon explained to me that once the ESSURE was […]
- Jessica’s Story My story begins in October, 2010. On October 6,2010 my husband and i welcomed our fourth child, a baby girl. We had decided that we were done having children and i had asked my obgyn about […]
- Tara’s Story Hi my name is Tara. I have had the Essure since 2010 and I have been having problems with it ever since. The doctor has ignored me when I badly need him. I have been bleeding for three […]
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Denise’s Story Lost in my abdomen…I was at a crossroads in my life when I was looking for birthcontrol. I am allergic to any pill form medication and latex and after a few discussions with my […]