Hi my name is Tonja. I am a 38 year old mother of four daughters. I had my last child May 22, 2012. I had the Essure procedure put in August 2012. A short time later I started to experience side effects that I didn’t have before then. Pain in my back and ribs. Very bad pelvic pain. Brain foginess. Mood swings and rash. I told my Dr about it and he really tried to make me believe that it had nothing to do with Essure. I had surgery June 18 2014. When I woke up I found out that they had only looked inside with a camera claiming everything was fine and it wasn’t the cause of my pain. He said I would be fine now. A week later the pain and the symptoms returned. Now on August 19th a day after my 39th birthday I will be getting a full hysterectomy in order to get rid of the Essure. I didn’t plan for that but I see no other way. I just wanna be well and healthy and get back to my normal life with my family. I thank God everyday for my E sisters and Erin Brockovich for helping me to get through this. Also for getting the word out about this destructive device. Thank you so much.
- Sabrina’s Story Hi, I'm the mother of three beautiful children and my husband and I decided that we no longer wanted to have children but knew with essure that there was a chance that we could go back and […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]
- Sarah’s Story Hi, my name is sarah sky needham. I am writing this in complete concern for my unborn child, my past complications and the well being of family. My husband and i just found out we are […]
- Monique’s Story I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I'd heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, […]
- Amanda’s Story I had essure placed in December of 2013, 8 weeks after having my third boy, who was a preemie. My husband and i decided we were done having kids, and this proved to be the BEST option for […]
- Regina’s Story Hi, My name is Regina. I had the essure procedure May 2013. At first everything seemed to be fine, then came the mood swings, extended menstral cycles, and dizziness. I've always suffered […]