Hello I have had my essure since december 2010. I have had issues with them when I sneeze, cough, when I am getting close to my period. I get so much pain that some times I have to bend over. I hate having this inside m. I want it out but doctors say no no. I now have back problems, memory loss and head aches. I pray that one day I can have these out of me and that they band this for good.
- Nicole’s Story hi my names nicole nowaske, my doctor put these essure things inside my tubes and right after that in march 2012 I've had nothing but bacteria infections 1 after another but the obgyn […]
- Nicole’s Story Hi my name is Nicole and i have been on the essure for almost 5 years and i hate it. it has made my life so painful my head hurts so bad sometimes i have to go to the doctors to get meds […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Christina’s Story Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and i have had pain ever sense i have had it done alot of the time it bends me over it is so bad and now for the past year i have headaches alot and […]
- Aimy’s Story I decided to have the Essure procedure done in June 2012, after deciding I didn't want anymore children (ages 19 and 13). I discussed this option with my obgyn after deciding to get off […]