I want to update my status. I had the Essure procedure done in 2007 after my daughter was born. 3-6 months later I started experiencing ‘fibromyalgia’ joint and muscle pains. Started with my neck and shoulder, then my legs, now in my arms, etc. I just went to the dr. yesterday and she is changing my medications to see if we can do something to help with the myalgia pains. I am 43 with a 7 and 10 year old, who hear me complain daily. My husband doesn’t want me to complain anymore. ‘I HURT’ I have gained weight due to lack of exercise. Use to walk daily, now I might get a 20 minute low impact workout 3 times a week. Went through depression several years ago due to pain. I am tired and don’t want to feel bad anymore.
- Tonya’s Story Hi, I had the Essure procedure six months after my daughter was born, this was in 2007. Since then I have had major issues with my body aching, shoulder's hurting, legs aching and […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure implant about 5 years ago. Thought it was the best thing until I started to have very heavy menstral periods. I would not last a half hour without having to change […]
- Angela’s Story After having our fourth child we knew our family was complete so I had Essure implanted at age 30. Three months after getting Essure I was hospitalized for high blood pressure. The […]
- Judy’s Story My name is Judy Owsley. I am 29 years old. I got Essure done in 2008. I needed a permanent birth control, so they could do novasure. Since having Essure, I have been very sick. I gained 70 […]
- Jeannette’s Story I had the procedure done 2yrs ago and since then I have the worst cramps, back pain and sometime weeknes on my legs. I always been small and always have lose my baby weight withing 3month […]
- April’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in early 2010, shortly after the birth of my fourth daughter. I was told by my doctor that the procedure was easier than having my husband get a vasectomy. […]