hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i am in constant pain but i don’t want to have a hysterotomynot just yet i have suffered in silence to ashamed to speak out about it, during all this my son who is 15 have had to deal with me throughout this ordeal and it has not been pretty i would like to know if anyone has been able to apply for ssi please tell me how to go about it.since i have waited to to file for regular social security due to i was ashamed.
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Amber’s Story I had th essure put in December 2010 just 3mths after my son was born. My dr told me it was the best and safest way. I regreted it mths later as I gained over 50lbs and had severe pelvic […]
- Elizabeth’s Story Hi. Ladies I am here to tell you my story of the problems I have with essure. I got the essure placed in 2010 and since then I have massive headaches, a lower abdominal pain on my left […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. I have had back pain ever since. My SI joint is messed up. I have had shots and used pain meds. I have gone to physical therapy. I had MRI done. […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Kanea’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Aug of 2011. Since then I've had horrible stomach pains, bloating, severe mood swings, heavy bleeding, longer periods, intense cramps and I'm breaking […]