I had the Essure done in June 2009. I was told this procedure just came out and I was the first patient from my area. I had it done with no problems. After after having it done I started with bad cramps while having intercourse, really bad periods with huge blood clots, lots of bleeding and lasting 3-4 day longer than what they use to last. I have major headaches, back pain, pains that go down my body to my big toe on my left side. I have depression, pains that feel like I am in labor, dizzy. I can not go to any doctor cause I have no medical help and can not afford doctor visit.
- Rachel’s Story August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Sharelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure in December of 2009. During my 6-week check-up I was discussing getting my tubes tied with my OB/Gyn, and he recommended Essure. I had never heard of the […]
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the essure done last January. At first, things were fine, but almost a year later I feel like my body is falling apart. I'm 34 and I feel 62. I have completely lost my sex drive. I […]
- Latasha’s Story What started off as a mutual agreement between my husband and I we believed essure was the best option after my GYN introduces the procedure to us pre labor of my last child. Little did we […]