Hello my name is Tracy Poole i am a 37 year old mother of 4 from florida that chose this form of birth control in march 2007 since then i have experienced heavy bleeding migraines, joint and muscle pain , hair loss and have under gone many procedures to figure out whats wrong. i work 2 full time jobs and im always tired and sick i cant quit cause i have no other source of income and on the 22nd of November im having a medial branch block done on my back cause im hurting so bad. addicts have made it hard to get pain medicine for relief so this is my only option. i think this should be taken off the market so other women like myself wont end up in my situation.if i had the money i would have it removed but unfortunately im unable do to financial situations. so with this being said i hope it helps someone out there.
- Kari’s Story I'm 27 years old with four children. My last child was a surprise. I was 25 and just had the youngest. I got told Essure was better for me than to just get my tubes tied. I didn't want […]
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Sandra’s Story My name is Sandra I live in Florida I am 36 years old. I got the Essure device implanted 2/8/2013. I knew I didn't want any more children my doctor convinced me about the Essure, she said […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April. I had essure in December 2012 after my 3rd son. I have been living a nightmare ever since. My symptoms range from debilitating migraines, pelvic cramps, […]
- Michela’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2010. In 2013, I was told I had a thyroid condition and was placed on levothyroxine. I had severe reactions to it. I have seen several specialists […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]