My name is Tracy I’m a mother of beautiful twin boys. When I was told that it could be dangerous for me to have another pregnancy my boyfriend and I talked about not having more kids. I was talking to my Dr. about birth control and he suggested the essure and told me it was safe and painless. Iv had it for two years now and sex my monthly or even the use of tampons have become painful. Iv talked to a new Dr. about having this removed and have been told time and time again that it is impossible to safely remove the essure. Some days it’s so hard to move and care for my children and I’m hopeing that I will be able to move on and have this removed from my body due to the pain I go through everyday.
- Brandy’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter and my beautiful twin boys who have just turned 3. After my twins were born I wanted a permanent means of birth control. I […]
- Kellye’s Story So, I am 45 years old. The only children my husband and I have are a beautiful set of two year old twins. I had every risk factor in the book for my age and having twins. But […]
- Allison’s Story I'm married for 15 years, and a proud mother of four beautiful children…..a son 21, daughter 17, and twin boys 11. Following the birth of my twins in 2005, I started […]
- Samantha’s Story Six years ago I gave birth to beautiful twin boys. Although the twins were the only children that my husband and I had together, they became the youngest of the 7 children in our combined […]
- Dawana’s Story In 2005 i had twins already haven two boys we decide we did nor more kid so are doctor had do the esure even thought we wanted to just have my tubes tide. Worst thing i ever did i have had […]
- Cherith’s Story My name is Cherith and I have 4 beautiful children. My husband and I had twins the last time and we decided that we were done. We wanted something permanent and non-hormonal so I talked […]