I really don’t have much of a story but I did have the Essure implanted several years ago. I had severe abdominal pain on and off and sometimes so bad it would buckle me over in my tracks. I also had horrible periods with extra heavy bleeding and cramps. I complained to my doctor a lot but she moved and another doctor in her office took me as a patient. I still complained and he finally said I had endometriosis. I had a hysterectomy not long after that. To be honest, I still have some pain once in a while.
- Amy’s Story I have had severe cramping with my periods ever since I had the Essure procedure done. I reported it to the doctor several times immediately following the procedure & he said it would […]
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]
- Hiedi’s Story Hi, I too had the Essure procedure done. In my case my Dr said it was effective, had no side effects. Drs loved it because it was also convenient to do because it was an in office […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Marcella’s Story I had the procedure done in 2011 after my fourth child. It seemed the right thing to do at the time. It was quick, affordable and I did not have to miss any work. It was as simple as a […]
- Carrie’s Story I got essure in September 2007. Before essure I had normal periods with little to no cramping at all. Since getting essure my periods are very heavy and the pain I feel is sometimes […]