I have the esure for 4 yrs,and it been nothing but problem after problem pertaining to scar and my organs..im looking into getting them removed.
- Tonya’s Story I had the essure put in in November of 2007 after my third child after that is when all my problems started I started haveing pains in my stumic I was tired all the time I just never felt […]
- Melissa’s Story For the first time in 2 years I feel like I have control. I have had Essure for about 4 years. Since then I have gained 35pounds (sometimes 10lbs at a time within 2 days),had skin rashes […]
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Catherine’s Story I am sooooo glad I read this. My husband toldme he doesn't feel right about the procedure I have scheduled in 2 weeks. N I'm so glad I looked into it. First of all I get a rash on my neck […]
- Taishna’s Story About a year and a half ago, I had checked into getting the tubal ligation procedure done because I didn't want anymore children and I was looking for a permanant fix instead of staying on […]
- Rachael’s Story I had the essure procedure. After I was sent home I had severe cramping and pain. I called the doctor who put it in and was told by his staff that he was busy amd would not be calling me […]