I had the essure process done 4 years ago. Since the procedure I have had very very heavy periods. I have also experienced headaches. I cant even have relations with my husband anymore because it is painful during and after. I havent been to a doctor yet because I was scared they were gonna tell me I had cancer or something and I didnt want to hear that. But for the last couple of weeks I have been telling my husband maybe I should go to the doctor because the pain wasnt going away.
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Angela’s Story Ive wrote about my heavy periods lately, also the labor pain cramping that went away years ago but is back again. Now I'm getting an yeast infection before my period for the last couple […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure performed around 2009 or maybe 2010. I have very heavy periods that last up to 4 or 5 weeks having to wear 2 maxi pads per changing, severe cramps. Sometimes I […]