I’m 26 years old and a mother of 2. I had my procedure done in March 2012. The day I got it done I had excruciating pain. I called my obgyn & told them I was hurting worse than after having my son. They put me on pain medicine. It helped the pain but I was always sleeping from the medication & wasn’t there for my family. Since getting the Essure I have had stabbing pain in my pelvic area. My periods are irregular and painful. I feel like I’m in labor for 2-3 weeks. My periods are heavy & I stay in bed for most of my period. I have non-stop headaches, at times migraine headaches. Severe joint pain and bloating. I was a healthy woman before this Essure. I always had energy and was always positive and happy. I try my hardest to be the old me but when I can’t spend time with my kids and family I just get so depressed. I can’t even work. I pray that this helps other woman. I was not told that this could happen. In fact I was just told that I would have just a little bit of bleeding or spotting and some light discomfort. That some Tylenol could fix. Please be fully informed.
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]
- Wendy’s Story My name is Wendy and I had the procedure done in October 2010 after my third child. I have severe migraines which I was taking medication for but it is not helping, severe lower back pain […]
- Jennifer’s Story I was implanted May 2011. A quick simple in and out procedure turned into two weeks of pain and I was unable to move out of bed as if I had just had a child. When I was able to get back […]
- Patricia’s Story I am a 33 year old women w/ 3 healthy kids who decided I was happy with my family 9 years ago (2006) and decided I was done having kids. I went to my Obgyn who I had trusted w the life of […]
- Keri-Ann’s Story I had the essure done in April of 2014. At first I started having headaches that turned into migraines. I didn't think too much into it. I have night sweats so bad that I have to change […]
- Carolyn’s Story I am the mother of 3 boys, ages 13, 9, and 6 years. After the birth of our 3rd son, we decided that we were done having kids. We talked about all the options and decided to go with the […]