Hi, I researched the Essure procedure, even talked to a few people who have had it. I took my concerns to my Obgyn and they were dealt with, so I decided to go with the procedure.
I cramped and bled really bad the first 3 days after, then the pain lightened up a bit. I did however continue to bleed for 10 more days, a total of 2 weeks. I went in for my post op appointment and she did an exam and said it looked great and that the cramping was normal.
Here it is Dec 29, and I sometimes have to sit because I can’t feel either of my legs, the cramping has tuned into stabbing pains in my pelvic area and in my back. I get nausea, fatigue, and I have no sexual drive whatsoever. I had no clue these had anything to do with the procedure and when I asked I was told I should go to my regular Doctor and get tests done.
- Tonya’s Story Hi, I had the Essure procedure six months after my daughter was born, this was in 2007. Since then I have had major issues with my body aching, shoulder's hurting, legs aching and […]
- Jessie’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in February 2013. Since last month I have had stabbing sharp pain in my right side near the pelvic area. I have had extreme back pain since last […]
- Barbara’s Story I had my Essure don't Oct.2013 it was in the doctor’s office and they gave my 2 pain pills and then they done the numbing shots down there and it hurt so bad and he got the left one I'd no […]
- Brittany’s Story Hi! Im a 30 years old mother of 2 kids my daughter was born in 2008 and my son was born in 2010 and a wife to a very supportive husband! We desided 2 kids were enough for us so I went […]
- Veronica’s Story Hi! I was 33 when I was looking for an Ob in 2012 to do a tubal ligation on me, since it was clear I was done having babies. I found one and I went to her, and she seemed legit. I spoke to […]
- Lindsay’s Story I am a 35 year old mom of 2 (ages 10 and 14) and I had the procedure done is 2007. I first thought this was the greatest thing I had done. There was no down time and no complications. […]