I had the essure procedure done in Feb of 2011. It’s not worth it. I was looking forward to losing weight after my third child. Unfortunately I can no longer make a sit up because the pain is unbearable. I’ve only gained weight and whats worse is I can no longer sleep on my stomuck because of the sharp pain. It’s horrible. It needs to be taken off the market immediately.
- Brandy’s Story I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had […]
- Starlene’s Story I got the essure put in 2 years ago after I had my fourth child. Ever since then I get really bad back aches. I've been trying to lose weight but nothing is working. I get really bad […]
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Melanie’s Story I am experiencing the same side effects. Headaches, possible miscarriage, lower sharp pain in the abdomen. I got the coils put in November 2014. I was told by a coworker to look into it […]
- LaDonna’s Story I received my Essure in 2006 after the birth of my last son. Shortly after I became severely depressed. I sleep a lot during the day and stay up most of the night and early morning. My […]