My name is veronica lopez. I got the essure procedure done in 2011. This is the first time I hear about how it has affected women who had the procedure done. I would like more information on it please.
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Angia’s Story Hi my name is Angia, I had the eesure in June of 2011 I have suffered terribly with UTI's I have had one almost the whole time since I had this put in. I have seen doctor after doctor and […]
- Sondra’s Story when I got the procedure ddone I was never told of the side affects and since I got them out in I have been having nothing but problems I would not recommend anyone to get this done but to […]
- Quiju an’s Story I had the Essure procedure completed back in 2009. Since then. I've suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and severe pain during ovulation. When I spoke to my dr. About the side […]
- Yasman’s Story It's been almost a year since I have had essure. Over this time I have had BV and YESTS infections every month since then but with in the pass two months it's only been BV. My doctor has […]
- Veronica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Feb of 2011. It's not worth it. I was looking forward to losing weight after my third child. Unfortunately I can no longer make a sit up because the pain […]