My name is Victoria and i am 27 years old. After i had my son i decided i didn’t want any more children as my son was my fourth child. So i choose essure over tubal ligation because at the time it seemed to be the best option. I had essure implanted February 27 2011. At first everything was great up until November 2014. I started noticing that i was get frequent headaches and body aches that didn’t seem to go away. On top of all my aches I was always tired and very moody. For the last 2 years at night when i am trying to go to sleep my whole body becomes very itchy but no matter how much or hard i itch it never goes away. I get very sharp pains in my stomach that come and go. But on top of everything else i cant even enjoy intercourse with my fiance becacause if either hurts to much during intercourse or because i dont have my sexual desire. This is my story on why essure has been the worse decision of my life.
- Norma’s Story Is there a class action lawsuit? I had essure implanted in 2010 with confirmation that I was sterile. 2014 I gave birth to a baby girl. Doctors cannot explain how this happened ? I want […]
- Brandi’s Story I had the Essure procedure in March 2012 and have had nothing but problems since. I bled for 2 months straight and have had terrible pains in the area. If I pressed on the painful area my […]
- Dawn’s Story I had Essure implanted in 2005. Since then I have had multiple issues. I started breaking out in these horrible hives, they would not stop itching. I couldn't figure out what it was. […]
- Victoria’s Story Hello, my name is Victoria, I too have had the Essure Procedure. In January of 2006, I gave birth by csection,my last of five children. I spoke to my doctor about tieing my tubes. She […]
- Berenice’s Story I had the Essure implanted in October 2011 after giving birth to my son in July 2011. Soon after the procedure I started experiencing joint pain, chronic lower back and abdominal pain, […]
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on Sept 26, 2014 & starting on Oct 5 I had a headache for 6 weeks straight and muscle/joint pain followed that was so severe I ended up in the hospital […]