So, I’m pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I’m not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the right side of my tube. One may think that after the dye test and it showed that the tube was not closed, that it simply meant that my body rejected it and the tube has simply not closed and nothing is there. Since the failed Essure, I have been living with intermittent discomfort and pain. I felt that I did this to myself, so I never complained. I didn’t think much would make this any better. Now that I am pregnant, I am extremely concerned about the pain and my doctor just informed me that although my tube rejected the plug, I still have coils imbedded in the tube that may be irritating me and that is why I have discomfort/pain. WHAT?! So, the thought now is that after my pregnancy we remove the tube. Geez, how very disappointing. I was actually glad to see that I’m not the only one who had issue’s post Essure. I now have to deal with this discomfort and pain throughout my pregnancy. Essure has been very disappointing. I know I don’t want to continue to go through discomfort on my right side forever.
- Laurie’s Story I've been in pain for almost a week now and I've been having migraines for the past few months. It has been three years since the placement of the Essure coils and I wish I never had it […]
- Crystal’s Story Well I had twins two years ago and that made four kids for me. Well the doctor recommended me to do the Essure no pain, less time to recover. So I did have the procedure done and I didn't […]
- Leslie’s Story I had the Essure performed in May 2011. I just found out that I am expecting at age 46. I had not been having any complications, very normal periods. Recently went in for a different […]
- Bisola’s Story I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure […]
- Krystal’s Story My name is Krystal Beamer and I am 33 years old. I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, 6 months after I had my third child. Everything went fine with the surgery but afterward […]
- Cassie’s Story I had Essure procedure performed over 4 years ago and my son is now 4 months old! After having Essure, I enrolled in school and cleared out all the baby stuff. I found out in October 2011 […]