I was told that I was the perfect candidate for this since my tubes were tied so my doctor insisted that since I was losing alot of blood in my menstrual that this would help my menstrual cycle but since I had this procedure in 2008 I been having pain in my stomach and sde and the doctors don’t know why maybe this is my problem help!
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]
- Taitiana’s Story I have the esure and I've had it for the past 2yrs an it's giving me more problems then I've ever had I get pains where my left ovurie is an my cycles last so long an are so heavy that I […]
- Sabrina’s Story My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and […]
- Haydee’s Story I have been experiencing bloating for the last year, mixed with stomach pains i went to see a gastro doctor to have him check me. He found a hernia and gallstones, the stomach pains were […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]