I had ESSURE done in 2006… Since then I have pains in my sides throbbing, sharp and spasm pains… I have severe pains in my back…to the point that I can’t even lay on my back anymore. There are so many more issues that I am having that I have not had before (stomach bloating with an appearance of being pregnant, constipation, night sweats, back and leg pain, body aches, headaches). I have even gone through menopause at 41 years of age and no one can explain why so early (there is no family history of early menopause). I have been to the doctor numerous times with the pain (thinking it is my ovaries). They have in turn sent me to gynecologists, who have done external and internal ultrasounds. I have asked repeatedly about them, about having them taken out (due to the pain that I have) but no one will listen to me. I don’t know what to do…it is depressing and frustrating…I just want them out!!!
- Nancy’s Story When I became pregnant with my second child at the age of 38 in 2010 I talk to my doctor about having my tubes tied. given my past history of the IUD and ovarian cyst I had a long talk […]
- Tekera’s Story Well where do I begin? Ok alittle history with birth control all together. I am a mother of 3, 2 girls 1 boy. Im 27 and been pregnant 5 times. Now from first glance youre probably like […]
- Brandy’s Story ill start by saying I'm not sure if Essure is the problem. I got the procedure done In October of 2011. I noticed my menstral cramps are worse, I've had pains down my legs off and on […]
- Sydney’s Story I am extrodinarily grateful for this community. This is the first time in four years I have felt as if I am sane. I had my Essure procedure in 2010. I selected Essure because my insurance […]
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on June 29, 2012. Since then, I can feel pain when I sneeze or cough, my periods are longer and heavier than normal, as well as all over the place […]