My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07.
I thought I was making the right decision but I didn’t. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and out of hospital and they say it’s nothing but I know it’s the essure.
After 2yrs I have these strong bad pains in my back, problems with my thighs. I get dizzy sometimes and I can’t even help myself or my kids because I’ve been hurting so bad.
For the ladies please do not get the essure because it detroys your body and it’s a lot of pain
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]
- LaDonna’s Story I had my last born in 2009 and like the rest of you I didn't want to have any more kids. I didn't want to get a tubilgation because I have known people to get that done and they still end […]