Hello my name is Xiomara and I am 38 years old mother of 2 one is 23 and the other is 19 years old, so I think it was time not to have more baby but i was worng when I deside to do the essure after one year or less of the procedure I became pregnat, my husband was mad because he said that the doctor make a procedure to became pregnat unfortuty after 2 months I have miss carage so I lost my baby so we said well Gods no why! Well 6 months after again I am Prego again.
- Madonna’s Story So its not along story but after I had my son I decided to go this way and get the ensure. It was ok for about a month but then it changed I hurt all the time and there was no enjoying […]
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Kristie’s Story I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]
- Evealynn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2007. I haven't been the same in several ways. I'm miserable at 34 yrs old. My children are 9 and 6 and I told my husband I'm tired of feeling like I do. […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]