Hi Erin, I’m a single, depressed mother of two. I got the Essure Jan 2010, Since then ive been to the E.R for pain and suffering for much more than doctors can explain, and nausea I’m always asking my doctors to refill my zofran. I feel so alone, i get treated like a 29 yr old tattooed drug seeker before I actually get treated like there is somthing wrong. If there is any more room in ur heart for one more on ur case Erin please…….
- Javon’s Story Hi I'm Javon sanchez. I'm only 27 and I have four baby's. After my last baby I just wanted to get my tubes tired was all. So that's what I told my doctor. And he was like OK. Well 2 weeks […]
- Ashley’s Story I HAD THE PROCEDURE DONE FOUR YEARS AGO IN 2009. I MADE THE CHOICE OUT OF A BROKEN HEART. MY YOUNGEST SONS FATHER LEFT ME DURING MY PREGNANCY, AFTER HAVING MY SON GREGORY I WAS A SINGLE […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, i am 35 years old and had the essure procedure in 2009. I have 2 children and at the time i didn't want anymore children. At first I didn't have any problems, but […]
- Amy’s Story I am a 38 year old single professional. I have fought with gynecological issues for most of my life. I suffered from irregular periods that would last from two weeks to several months […]
- Erin’s Story After having my second child, my husband and I decided that we did not want any more children; so I decided to have the essure procedure done. Within hours of having the procedure I was in […]
- Erin’s Story My name is Erin and I am from Canada. My story began on July 25 of this year when I had the Essure procedure done. I was told the procedure was what I wanted by my gynocologist and I […]