I had the Essure procedure 8yrs ago, and since then I’ve suffered from multiple complications, from back pain to heavy bleeding to getting a lump on my breast,to being fatigue all the time, to not being able to play like I love to with my children, not to mention having pain while intimate, and its caused my boyfriend of 11 yrs to leave me cause I couldn’t please him sexually because it hurt so bad ,, I’ve seen my doctor and he had no explanations, so I went to see another doctor and it so happens it was the doctor who implanted the Essure, and he told me that one of the coils had moved and it now sits right on my uterus and formed tissue around it, so now the only and safe way to remove the Essure is to have a hysterectomy, go figure,! I wish I had never got the Essure in the first place but at the time it seemed like the perfect thing to do since I already had my million dollar family, my girl and my boy,as a single mother I thought it was the right thing to do, and here I am getting ready to get a full hysterectomy all due to the Essure , I wish they would remove this thing from the market already,!!!
- Mattie’s Story Mattie Johnson, 55 yr. old female. In 2007, I was a 48 year old female and I underwent the Essure procedure and two HSN's. I started gaining weight, having headaches, nausea, night […]
- Cassandra’s Story My name is Cassandra I am a single mother of three children. I had decided about a year ago that my family was complete. I didn't want any more children. I am the sole income and knew I […]
- Meri’s Story I am 34 years old and had Essure put in 5 years ago. My doctor told me it was new but very affective and is safe. I have been in nothing but constant pain since then. I have cramps so bad […]
- Dana’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I was a divorced single mother of 2 teenagers. I was told that the procedure went well, tubes were blocked and i could not have children. In […]
- Kay’s Story Hello my name is Kay I had my Essure Procedure done in 03/2011 after I had my 5th child and already a prior separation from my husband. I felt at the time my family was complete because I […]
- Michelle’s Story Hello, My name is Mic Burt. In July 2012, I had an oops pregnancy. At the age of 40 the miscarriage that followed was a disguised blessing but not something that any woman wants to go […]