Hi! My name is candi. In 2012 after giving birth to my fourth child my husband and I decided we didn’t want to habe any more children. In august of 2012 I had the essure done. I went back for my due test and they said everything was blocked. For the fItaly months everything was fine. I had lost about80 pounds and felt fine. in January of 2013 I started having heavy cycles and bad cramping. Never thought anything of it. until recently, may 15 one of the worst pains I’ve ever experienced in my life. I started having sharp pains in my right pelvic area. I didn’t say much just pushed through the pain until last night may 16 I went to the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and some other tests. The dr proceeded to tell me they seen my left coil but couldn’t find the right one. I’m upset. How could this be possible? After reading all the stories and finding out that this could happen. i just want them out and I’m only 26 I don’t want a total hysterectomy! Thanks for listening!
- Candi’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009 and I wasn't warned about any side effects of this procedure. They only thing I was told is its perminant form of birth control. The 1st 3months I […]
- Venus’s Story Hi. My name is Venus and I had the Essure procedure done in March of 2006 after giving birth to my 5th child, and it was the biggest mistake I ever made! At the time, I felt I was done […]
- Sue’s Story Essure was candy coated to me and i am getting worse as days go past, started w cramping that never left closure periods w excessive painful cramps, migraines, numbness hands feet, and […]
- Tracy’s Story Hi my name is Tracy I had the essure placed in July 2013. After having 6 children I was done. Instead of getting a tubal litigation my doctor had told me about this procedure that was non […]
- Kayliecia’s Story I was 18 and i was on my 2nd child. I spoke with my doctor about different forms of birth control. I didn't want to have kids anymore at that time, but of course with any teenage girl who […]
- Heather’s Story Hi my name is Heather. I had the Essure procedure done in September 2013, and the hysterosalpingogram (HSG) done in December 2013. I have had pain every day since the procedure. I […]