I had Essure implanted in 2009. Last year I started have extreme muscle pain including massive knots. I went for massages but in the last 6 months it’s started hurting just to be touched. My hips, shoulders and neck hurt constantly. My hair is falling out. I’m always tired but when I get in bed I can’t sleep because I hurt so much. The mornings are the worse. When I get up I am so stiff I can hardly move. It lessens during the day but never completely stops. I’ve tried telling my doctors that’s what it is but they keep trying to rule everything else out. I’m tired of hurting all the time.
- Katie’s Story I had the essure put in about two years ago after being assured by my gyno that this was the safest and most reliable option of permanant birth control. I had issues with the […]
- Maranda’s Story I decided in 2007 to get the Essure procedure done after my second child. My normal ob/gyn did the procedure and assured me it was perfectly fine.Once the surgery was done and I came to my […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Crista’s Story I had Essure coils put in after my last miscarriage in 2008. I was told it was a safer alternative to traditional tubal ligation due to being less invasive without incisions. I have had […]
- Stacie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in March 2015. At first I thought things were going well. Then I developed a small sore on the back of my scalp. This was April 2016. The sore […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure done in January 2013. This is the worst thing I've ever done. My hair falls out in chunks. I'm always tired. My period is so irregular I will have a period for 2 weeks […]