I had the procedure done July 2009 & the follow up in October 09 to confirm everything was done properly. In June 2011 I began have discomfort. By July I was miserable and thought I was have kidney stones never thinking I could be pregnant. I went to my kidney specialis..nothing. It wasn’t time for my annual GYN appointment but I called to be seen. They didn’t want to tell me I was pregnant with a tubal pregnancy. I was taken in for emergency surgery since the fetus was between my coil and ovary. The doctor’s were in shock and done lots of research etc. From August 2011 until August 2013 things went back to normal. Since August 2013 my period has been nonexistent. My GYN that had taken care of the previous issues gave me answers I didn’t like as to why I wasn’t having a period like ‘You aren’t going to bare anymore children so I’m not concerned you aren’t having a period.’ I’m 30, my body shouldn’t be shutting down. I went for a second opinion in October 2014 and we are still going thru testing blood work ultrasounds etc to get to the bottom of all this. I’m hoping for answers soon even if it means hysterectomy. My body doesn’t feel right & I know it but just can’t seem to get to the answers I need.
- Gaylene’s Story After many years of not getting pregnant, I was surprised at age 35 when I found out I was expecting. My pregnancy was horrible and I was sick from the very beginning. From bleeding to […]
- Blondine’s Story I was introduced to Essure while pregnant with my second child by my OBGYN to whom I expressed my concerns about not wanting to have anymore children. I have read the pamphlet that the […]
- D’s Story I have not been feeling well since I had my Essure procedure in 2010. Heavy bleeding, cramps, bloating, neusia and vomiting, pain in the chest, breast, and pelvic . Some […]
- Victoria’s Story I had got the Essure back in June of 2013. My doctor before I got the procedure done never talked to me about it at all but that it was safe and effective. After I had got the Essure put […]
- Jessica’s Story I hesitate sharing this because it is so personal but if my experience can save another female from going through what I am than I will be so happy that I shared this. April of 2013 we […]
- Jacquelyn’s Story I had the procedure in december 2012. I couldmt get the 3 month check up because i had just gotten laid off my job & my insurance had rsn out. Than i had gotten a new job of last year […]