I have not been feeling well since I had my Essure procedure in 2010. Heavy bleeding, cramps, bloating, neusia and vomiting, pain in the chest, breast, and pelvic . Some abdominal pain has wrongly been attributed to kidney stones. Heavy menses have been attributed to fibroid. I have had several abdominal x-rays and ultra sounds with no trace of fabroid, yet still I continue to experience abdominal and heavy menstrual bleeding, pain, headaches, frequently urination, to mention a few. Recently the symptoms have increased with frequent headache, vomiting, pain all over my body. I began to think I am pregnant but the doctor had told us that it was 99.99% accurate. I just went online to see if there is any side effects or pregnancies report and I found this.
- Leah’s Story I found out about this procedure from my previous doctor. She told me exactly how the procedure was done, but never told me that there were side effects. I had the procedure done in […]
- Haley’s Story I had the procedure done July 2009 & the follow up in October 09 to confirm everything was done properly. In June 2011 I began have discomfort. By July I was miserable and thought I […]
- Gaylene’s Story After many years of not getting pregnant, I was surprised at age 35 when I found out I was expecting. My pregnancy was horrible and I was sick from the very beginning. From bleeding to […]
- ED’s Story My name is ED, but I am a woman. I had the Essure put in place in 2012.For several months I was fine and then gradually noticed some lower back pain. The pain became so bad a few months […]
- Shelly’s Story I had Essure done in January 2008. Every thing was good at first then in March 2010, when I had my period, I was bleeding heavily and passing huge clots. At one point I thought I dropped […]
- Christina’s Story I had a essure placed in 2011, it was new and I happened to work in the GYN office that was doing the procedures. But for the last 2yrs I've been having horrible back pain, sharp tingling […]