About 2 years ago I had the essure procedure. Everything was good for awhile, then I started with stomach pain and cramping. I also had bowel issues. I would have to go to the bathroom several times a day, very unusual for me, and then couldn’t go for days, also unusual. I went to my primary care doctor for a physical and discussed my issues. He drew blood and everything came back normal. I wrote it off to be stressed related. About six months ago I started with headaches, backaches, & nausea. It wasnt on a daily basis so I didn’t think anything of it until everything came out on Facebook and the news. I have a appt with my GYN this month , who is not the doctor who did the procedure. I am hoping for answers and good news. I almost hope this is all in my head. Headaches are getting worse and I have symptoms everyday now. Thank you for letting me tell my story. I was beginning to think I was crazy.
- Raquela’s Story To all the women out there, young & old please be aware the tragic pain the Essure Birth Control causes! I had the Essure implant done last year when I was barely 24yrs old. I was told […]
- Deirdre’s Story Im from Ireland and got essure inserted a year and a half ago.I currently suffer from extreme fatigue,headaches,migranes,joint pain that is becoming unbearable,weight gain,nickol reaction […]
- Michelle’s Story Approximately 6 months after I had the Essure inserted I started to experience severe pain in the right side of the abdomen\stomach. This pain has been ongoing for 2 + years and I have […]
- Paulina’s Story I had essure placed in 2007 the doctor sold me on it. It would be quick and out patient I wasn't given much information on it. Soon after I began to get blooded and gaining weight also […]
- Cheyenne’s Story I was bullied by my gyn to go with Essure in 6/2007 because he refused to do temporary implanted birth control like mirena. He swore this was the safest and quickest method to do and he […]
- Joccelyn’s Story My name is Joccelyn, I am 31 years old and I had the essure procedure done a little over two years ago after my fourth child. I initially told my doctor that I wanted to have my […]