I had the essure attempted to be put in, but the dr passed my tube and put a hole in my uterus instead. Even with all the meds and numbing, i felt that pain. She stopped the procedure and had me come in the next day. It still hurt but not as bad. I figured it was a little better and needed time to heal. A week later, i was taken into the e.r. and was admitted for 2-3 days facing a hysterectomy at 27 years old. Different doctors went back and fourth in which i felt was covering up for the original dr and finally they said you have ecoli and uti here are some meds go home and do a follow up appt. With the same dr. No way was i going to see that same dr. I now still have shooting pain in that same area from time to time or certain movements and sometimes during intercourse. Its been 3 months. I wouldn’t even recommend trying to get this done.
- Randi’s Story After have 3 children and marrying a man with 3 of his own I decided I was done having children. After evaluating options given Essure was the easiest, less expensive less evassive […]
- Katie’s Story I'm Katie. 29 years old and mommy to 3 kiddos. 6 weeks and 2 days after giving birth to my last baby I had the ESSURE tubal done. My GYN made this procedure sound so simple and easy and […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Randi’s Story i had the essure implanted about 3 yrs ago ,ever since i have had horrible right sided pain when ovulating and extremely heavy bleeding, my dr. wanted to give me the oblation but i opted […]
- Tarie’s Story I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]