I had the Essure procedure in 2006. Since I got the implants I have had constant lower abdomen pain ranging from dull pressure pain to severe stabbing pain. It is something I have learned to live with. My intercourse has always been uncomfortable which has made an impact on my marriage. Through the years I have been diagnosed with Intersticial cystitis, pelvic floor disfunction, lower back inflammation, fibromyalgia, IBS, frequent skin irritation, blinding migraines, dizziness, and sleep diorders. I was suprised to see how many other women are having the same problems and that it is contributed to the Essure implants. I have an appointment on August 11th to have them removed. Due to the pelvic floor dysfunction that has developed, I have a prolapse of my bladder, uterus and colon. The Dr says that he is not able to remove my uterus because it is what is holding in my intestines at this point. I have been told that it is best if the uterus is removed also, so I can only pray that most or all of my symptoms will be eliminated in the future. That no pet fibers remain in my uterus to continue to cause my problems. I am 42 years old and long for a healthy body.
- Rose’s Story After my second child was born at age 42, I had serious bleeding issues that continued for 9 months. My OBGYN did an Ablation, which I should never have had because I had RA, which had […]
- Melda’s Story So I have always been a health 34 yr. old female, taking no medication on a daily basis, but I felt my health getting worse for the last 7 plus months. I had the following symptoms and […]
- Krystal’s Story 2 years ago I was happy and healthy. We decided our family was complete and I went to my OB GYN to talk about permanent birth control. I asked her about the Essure procedure. Essure is a […]
- Garth’s Story Hi, A few months ago, my wife had this procedure performed on her and it has been a garish nightmare ever since. My wife has been in a state of constant pain in her pelvic region and it's […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]
- Casie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. I am currently getting information together for my Doctor because he wants to see how many women out there are suffering! After going to him […]