In May 2011 I gave birth to my third child and made the decision to have my tubes tide. My doctor suggested Essure due to it being less invasive. I had the procedure done around August 2011 but had issues as test suggested that my tubes were not closed. The testing follow-up visits went on until the end of 2011 and then I eventually was told that I would need to have my tubes tide due the coil implant moving. The biggest thing is I have no clue where the coil migrated in my body and I was told they could not be removed. It is awful to know I elected something that can’t be removed and since then I have had migraines, weight gain and fatigue. I never though these things were related to the implants until reading this blog. I will inquire with my doctor but just based on how things went after the procedure, I am not sure if I will get any satisfaction. I do regret having the procedure and wish I would have followed my initial plan of just having my tubes tide because in the end that is ultimately what had to happen. However, I have to live with these things in my body for the rest of my life.
- Joccelyn’s Story My name is Joccelyn, I am 31 years old and I had the essure procedure done a little over two years ago after my fourth child. I initially told my doctor that I wanted to have my […]
- Crystal’s Story I got the Essure after I had multiple pregnancies and I got tired of having abortions cause doctors kept telling me I was too young to have my tube tide I received Essure September 9, […]
- Claudia’s Story These Essure Coils have change my life forever and for the worst. I decided that I didn't want to have anymore babies and that I wanted to have my tubes tied, nevertheless my OB/GYN told […]
- Vicki’s Story I had this essure device put in since 2012, 6 weeks following the birth of my youngest son. At first, I didn't notice much of a change except the fact that the pregnancy weight immediately […]
- Eirn’s Story I had the Essure proceedure done aproximatley in October of 2012. No one ever told me there would be coils involved from what I can remember, in fact I thought that it was a gelatin […]
- Shelia’s Story In 2007 and at the age of 37 I had my first and only child. Because of my age and some complications I had during my pregnancy, I wasn't sure I would be able to have any more children so […]