I had this essure device put in since 2012, 6 weeks following the birth of my youngest son. At first, I didn’t notice much of a change except the fact that the pregnancy weight immediately stopped coming off. It was a struggle there after to loose weight. I still didn’t think anything of it. Over the next couple of years, I have developed weird symptoms associated all aroung my menstral cycle. They include extreme dizziness, increase back pain, heavy periods, cramping, constant bloating, swelling of the legs, short of breath, increase headaches, fatigue, anxiety, extreme mood swings, and heart palpatations. I have explained this to my doctor and he does not believe the essure is causing this, but he has agreed to remove it. However, I have read several blogs about the removal of essure and how dangerous it can be. I didn’t sign up for this roller coaster. Because the symptoms gradually happen, doctors don’t want to associate the symptoms with essure. I regret the day I had this device put in.
- Elayne’s Story I wished that I have not of gotten this procedure done. Im from Canada, heard all good things about it in 2010. I thought about it 2011 I got essure done, not thinking about the side […]
- Crystal’s Story I had gotten the Essure when I was 23 after two kids aged six years and nine months. Since than it has been a roller coaster with yeast infections. I can feel the left spring sometimes. I […]
- Holly’s Story I had the procedure in may of 2009. I was told that it was a great way to prevent more children. I had bad cramping that made me double over. Right know I have severe abdominal pain and […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]
- Vickie’s Story I had Essure in May 2011. With two young kids, a business and a very busy schedule, it seemed like a very good alternative to having my tubes tied. By the end of June 2011, I was in the […]