My name is Tiffany, I am 28 years old and have had essure since 2011. I have six children and was very happy until i let a doctor convince me to get essure for birth control. My life has changed so much. I have gained almost 60lbs, My eye sight is worse than ever, i have horrible abdominal,back,and leg pain. Thats not all, I also have, dizzy spells, severe headaches, numbness in my hands,arms,feet, and legs, endometriosis. I can not have sexual intercourse with my fiance, to the pain and bleeding. My teeth are decaying, I cannot play with my kids because the abdominal pain is so bad. Essure was said to be easier, faster, and less complications than any other perminent birth control, but all I have gotten out of it is pain, stress,depression, loss of confidense and hell everyday for three years. Essure needs to be taken off the market no woman should have to go through the pain and suffering that this device causes! I just want my life and body to be normal again and cant even get my insurance to approve anything to get essure removed. We need to keep fighting to get this problem taken care of and get our lives back!!!
- Idalia’s Story My names Idalia Duenes and I'am 34 years old. I have a beautiful family today My husband and three kids have been the best blessing in my life. After I had my youngest in December of 2006 […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had Essure placed in late 2008. From Day 1 I have had nothing but problems. I left the dr office in so much pain and remained in pain for a good week (when I was told this procedure was […]
- Beth’s Story So when my son was 6 months old and i had period normal. I got the essures put in a 2011 a couple weeks to a couple months later I was having chronic pain in my legs my back my pelvic area […]
- Tiffany’s Story Im 29 years old and am scheduled to have a partial hysterectomy on Oct.3. I had the essure procedure in Dec 2013 after having my daughter. My son whos now 8 was concieved on the pill. My […]
- Jessica’s Story Hello, my name is Jessica and I was implanted with Essure in 2009. My husband and I decided 3 children were enough for us and I considered getting a tubal but my doctor told me essure was […]
- Mandy’s Story I thought I was finished having kids. I didn't know that it would mean 9 months of constant, heavy bleeding and the feeling I was losing my mind! After Essure I never stopped bleeding, […]